Friday, December 20, 2013

5 on Friday


Hey Y'all! I hope you are having a Holly Jolly Friday so far. This week has been a busy one with last minute nick-nack shopping after work. The students got out early each day and I was able to catch up on some last minute things so that is always a plus. Anywho, I'm linking up to share my favorite things this week.

{one}

One of my favorite products this week is the No Puffery from Origins. Love. Love. Love. It's a roll on and you use a small amount under your eyes to reduce those ugly bags and puffiness. The consultant recommended putting it in the refrigerator for the coolness. However, I see a difference without having to go to my refrigerator so no extra trip for me. 

{two}

Our neighborhood had their holiday celebration. Every year we have a get together to mingle for a few hours. This year we had a great turn out and great participation. We line the streets with votives in a white paper bags. The neighborhood looked so festive. After I came home from taking my bestie to the train station, I made yummy cupcakes with homemade buttercream icing for our holiday celebration. 



{three}

We had a doggy Christmas shoot with the pups the other night. That was interesting and hilarious at the same time. My doggies are not good about patiently waiting and posing so perfectly for the camera. So, many dog treats later and having them face me and not the tree, I got 2 good shots. 



{four}

The elf Holly Belle has been up to no good this week.



{five}

I got off work early today. :) That itself makes a pretty awesome #5. 

Until next time...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment